Deploy compas to heroku

Hey community, I was trying to deploy a fastapi app backed up with compas to have a backend geometry kernel.
Locally is all working but I am receiving an error when I try to deploy it to Heroku. Does anyone have some kind of experience in doing it?

Collecting planarity; sys_platform != "win32"
         Downloading planarity-0.4.1.tar.gz (164 kB)
           ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
            command: /app/.heroku/python/bin/python -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-1_gfmrfl/planarity/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-1_gfmrfl/planarity/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_info --egg-base /tmp/pip-pip-egg-info-fu0lqdkm
                cwd: /tmp/pip-install-1_gfmrfl/planarity/
           Complete output (5 lines):
           Traceback (most recent call last):
             File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
             File "/tmp/pip-install-1_gfmrfl/planarity/setup.py", line 8, in <module>
               from Cython.Distutils import build_ext
           ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Cython'
           ----------------------------------------
       ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.
 !     Push rejected, failed to compile Python app.
 !     Push failed

Thanks!

it seems you or heroku is using a pip-based installation process. just try to make sure cython is installed before you run any other installation commands…

however, ideally, use conda to install compas. then the problem will not occur.